Saturday, August 15, 2009

Making it up

So I have been sinc the last 4 days and have not had the motovation to do much. Here are my favorite shots from the past days Ive missed.



This is my pek. getting a kiss in on the baby. This photo was taken on the 14th. Thers a lot of love in this house






This is my nephew Austin holding my baby Skylinn. He stopped by on the 13th to visit. Im still trying to learn the portrait angle of photography so I'll start posing more




Lets see, This was taken on the 12th. Charlie and I left might early to catch the sunrise way out east. Since we take so many shots at the same thing, He and I, I will use this one as the picture of the day. Check out out his blog to see the other swesome shot from that day. Charlie Caudle Blog I used the 300mm on this one to get the birds to stay in the tree.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cool! The baby is so cute. please visit my blog, charmedwishes18.blogspot.com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete